Aluminum Touring Luggage - Rhino Case™ - 38L RIGHT Hard Side Case Pannier
The Rhino Case™ Aluminium Touring Panniers by Oryx Moto™ for your BMW GS motorcycle. Choose the best equipment for your adventure – these hard panniers are water resistant, provides security when locked and features mounting points to tie down additional items on top of the lid.
The Rugged Rhino Panniers are extremely solid and manufactured from aluminium. The panniers mounts quickly and hassle free on the bike and can be locked secure in place when attached.
It fits all BMW GS ADV models with no need for additional mounting hardware. If fitted on a non-adventure model BMW GS, the panniers will require pannier frames (sold separately) for attachment to your motorcycle.
The corners are covered in black plastic impact bumpers to further protect your gear against impacts.
- Capacity: 38L (RH Pannier) Also available 44L (LH Pannier) & 32L (Topcase)
- Lids can be opened either back to front, front to back or be removed completely
- Powder coated finished in silver ferro grey, inside and out (no residue on inside)
- Stainless Steel interior reinforcement for frame mounting
- Extremely durable and lightweight aluminum construction
- High grade impact corner bumpers
- Automotive style seals designed with "play" to remain water tight after impact
- Stainless steel locking mechanism designed with "play" to still be able to close after impact
- Joints sealed inside and out for maximum water and dust protection
- Top grade rivets and fasteners used in construction
- Quick attachment and removal with lockable clamping mechanism.
- Black metal edging (not plastic) for durability and strength in maintaining shape
- High impact plastic tie-down points for additional cargo or carrying strap on lid
- Maximum payload/pannier: 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Recommended top speed when installed: 160 km/h
- Separate keys included.
- Weight (RH pannier): 6.3 kg (13.8 lbs)
- Dimensions (RH pannier) 21" x 14" x 18.8" (53 × 35 × 47 cm)
- Quick & Easy installation
- Proudly Manufactured in South Africa