Tracks4Africa South Africa (including Lesotho & Swaziland) Traveller's Paper Map - 2nd Edition
Tracks4Africa (T4A) maps are built for the self-drive traveller and packed with information that will enable you to plan your next South African adventure. The Tracks4Africa South Africa paper map also includes Lesotho and Swaziland, as well as the Kgalagadi.
TheTracks4Africa paper series are probably the first comprehensive country maps in the world, offering travel time information for the entire road network, whether they’re on tar, gravel, or sand.
- Large 1:1,000,000 scale.
- Double-sided map folds down to easy-to-use size.
- Travel times and distances shown on roads.
- Packed in a plastic sleeve for extra protection.
- Paper map an exact match with T4A GPS maps.
- Comprehensive set of roads and tracks in nature reserves.
- Designed to suit the needs of self-drive travellers.
- Border crossings indicated with opening and closing times.
- Printed on tear and water resistant PolyArt paper suitable for outdoor use.
- Shaded relief background to accentuate mountains and other topographical features.
The roads, tracks, places of interest, distance data, and travel time estimates on the map reflect the collective travel experiences of the Tracks4Africa community of travellers over the past ten years. Every road has been GPS recorded and verified by this community.
T4A maps offer the most comprehensive coverage of tourist destinations in South Africa, Lesotho, and Eritrea. Use T4A GPS Maps to navigate to all destinations on this country map.
154 g (5.4 oz)